We Position You For Success
The Deck & Rail Institute (DRI) advances individual careers and universal industry interests by enabling members to better meet consumer demands for professionalism, quality and safety.
We support this effort with strong advocacy, trustworthy training and safety standards matched to the unique needs of the deck and rail industry. Our goal is for the DRI to be a powerful, valuable resource for the deck and railing industry.
How DRI Meets Your Needs
- Representation in building code development
- Access to specialized training and professional certifications
- Resources and industry research that benefit your business
- Valuable tool for lead generation and sales
- Reliable source for industry knowledge and insights
- Connection to a nationwide network of contractors
- Involvement in affecting code enforcement
- Opportunity to build business at a well-attended tradeshow
- A platform for industry-wide training and communications
Code Officials & Inspectors
- Enhanced industry knowledge and awareness
- Connections to a variety of roles within the industry
DRI Membership Benefits
- Opportunities to network with peers, vendors and customers
- Member discounts on 25+ overhead-reducing expenses
- Access to career-enhancing continuing education programs
- Free subscriptions to all DRI publications and emails
- Validation as a professional contractor, distributor, manufacturer or supplier
- Reduced fees for DECKTECH trade show exhibitors and attendees
- Valuable exposure from your DRI directory and website listings
Call 800-822-4342 to become a member and activate your benefits.
Join DRI today and become an exclusive Charter Member. This is a limited-time opportunity.
Current AFA Members New DRI Members
Our Vision for DRI
- Advocacy in support of consumer, installer and manufacturer interests
- Training and certifications for proper installation and inspection
- Training and certifications for enhanced knowledge of relevant codes
- Multi-media member resources and learning management systems
- Expert industry publications and an email newsletter
- Creation of best practices for training program development
DECKTECH is Back in 2019
March 15-16, 2019 • Indianapolis, IN
You’re invited to the largest event in your industry’s history. Deck and Rail Institute’s DECKTECH, AFA’s FENCETECH, and NOMMA’s METALfab will take over Indianapolis in 2019. It’ll bring more networking, education and exhibits to a single location than ever before.
DECKTECH Exhibitor Contract
FENCETECH Exhibitor Floor Plan